Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander has a high linalool content, which can be soothing to the mind, body and helpful to the
skin. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
• Add to facial cleanser to promote a clean skin.
• Apply to back of neck or bottom of feet after an eventfilled day.
• Apply Coriander to legs for a soothing massage after a
• Use topically under arms before applying deodorant to
help fight odor.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into skin
for a soothing massage.
• Add one drop to curry recipes for an extra boost in flavor.
• Combine with Peppermint and diffuse for a stimulating
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as
needed for skin sensitivity
Application: A T I N
Plant Part: Seed
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Green, floral, herbaceous
Main Chemical Components: Linalool, α-pinene,
top of page
bottom of page