With several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome, doTERRA Fennel essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor.
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste, yet its ability to promote healthy digestion is equally noteworthy.* Fennel may help support the health of the lungs and respiratory tract and can be added to water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.* Fennel is also known for its ability to promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation.*
Take internally to support healthy respiratory function.*
Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings.*
Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor.
Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated
- Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Supports a healthy respiratory system*
- May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation*
Aromatic Description: Licorice, sweet, honey
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Seed
Main Constituents: E-anethole, fenchol, α-pinene