Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential
oils and has been used for centuries for its varied benefits.
In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano acts
as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
• Mix one drop with 5-10 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil
and rub into hands as a cleansing agent.
• Blend one drop with 5-10 drops of Fractionated Coconut
Oil and apply to chest for a soothing massage.
• Replace one tablespoon of dry oregano with one drop in
• Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables,
countertops, and other surfaces.
• Diffuse with Peppermint and Lime, for an invigorating
aroma during cold months.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with 5-10
drops of carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, sharp, green,
Main Chemical Components: Carvacrol, thymol
top of page
bottom of page