Delicately harvested and distilled from precious rose petals,
Rose essential oil offers a sweet aroma with profound
benefits. Rose’s fresh floral scent is renowned in both
perfume and essential oil industries. It is no wonder why –
Rose has an elevating and enriching aroma!
BONUS: This purchase let's you buy any doTERRA at wholesale for the next year!
In addition to smelling amazing, Rose can also be applied topically to give you the glowing, even-looking skin tone you want.
For more uses of our pure rose oil, reach out to me.
• Apply to neck and wrists as a personal fragrance.
• Use one to two drops in a massage for an elevating,
• Add one to two drops to moisturizer for help balancing
moisture levels in the skin.
• Apply to areas of concern twice daily to enhance the
appearance of healthy-looking skin.
• Diffuse three to four drops for an uplifting, romantic aroma.
• Add a few drops to aromatherapy jewelry for a calming
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Application: A T N
Ingredients: Rose Oil
Aromatic Description: Floral, romantic
Plant Part: Rose Flowers
Extraction: Steam distillation
Main Chemical Components: Citronelloll
top of page
bottom of page